Terms and conditions
Item, Inc. Terms and Conditions
- Payment – All payments are due prior to shipment unless you have pre-approved net terms setup and in good standing.
- Technical Support - Item, Inc. offers free technical support and parts identification. Please understand this free technical support is not intended to replace an onsite visit by a qualified technician and as such we do not guarantee the accuracy of any diagnosis or part replacement suggestions. You are responsible for determining the accuracy of the diagnosis or parts needed.
- Website Accuracy – We strive to be as accurate as possible in our content for part numbers, descriptions, and models listed on our website, however, we do not guarantee that descriptions and specifications are 100% accurate and up to date.
- Backordered items – Item, Inc. strives to keep the most common parts in our inventory in order to be able to ship out of our warehouse directly to the customer. However, there are circumstances that occur where we have less inventory than orders for a particular product. You will be contacted via email with a notification of delay and an estimated time to ship.
- Product Condition definitions :
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) – a brand new OEM product in original packaging
- New Compatible – a new generic version of an OEM part.
- OEM Brown Box – a brand new OEM product in a standard brown box
- Refurbished – factory refurbished or refurbished by one of our trained technicians
- Good Pull – a part that is pulled from a good used machine after testing
- Exchange – a refurbished part that requires the old core to be returned within 30 days of order
- Responsibility to report DOA’s - If your package or product arrives damaged, we must receive notification within 7 days of receipt of the box. Please report any damage immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 1-800-367-4836. Please send any pictures and a detailed description to expedite your request. Please keep all packaging, packaging materials, contents of the box, and original airbill.
- Shipping Terms – All orders placed for in stock items by 7 p.m. Eastern Time will be shipped same day. We offer shipping through FedEx and UPS on our account, and we are also able to use your FedEx or UPS accounts.
- Sales Tax – If you are shipping to Virginia, Maryland or Washington, D.C. we require a copy of your Reseller Tax Certificate on file to exempt you from tax.
- Returns - Returns are a part of doing business and an important part of good customer service. All part returns must have a valid RMA issued by Item, Inc. prior to return. For more information on our Return Policy, please see the section under FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Terms & Conditions – Revised July 7th, 2022 and are subject to change.